friday's thoughtsTwin chicks??

It was a sad day..., sky's dark, grey and pouring cats & dogs.. it's a friday, just a day after a public holiday. Not in a particularly happy mood as well.. kinda down actually. Pretty much been going on the past couple of weeks.


Anyway..

...sitting at my desk in office... tucking away at my take-away lunch of duck rice and starring at the incessent drops of rain ...layout...

Whereas half the workforce in this little island are either on an extended long weekend or off to their holidays.. Here I am, sitting at my desk in office... tucking away at my take-away lunch of duck rice and starring at the incessent drops of rain in this gloomy weather. Looking so hard.. I could almost hear the raindrops' cries of despair as one by one plunges south, smashing against the ground and breaking up into smithereens.



I must be going nuts.. better concentrate on my lunch instead... I told myself.


Sneaking a peak into what's going into my mouth... my gaze was fixated on a strange sight.



My egg has 2 yolks! ( hmm.. that's didn't come out too well did it??)


















Delighted that a sudden excitement has been has turn this grey day slightly lighter... Numerous thoughts began to swarm my mind: Does this means chicken can give birth to twins as well? 2 chicks in 1 egg? Will they be smaller than normal chicks? Do they fight inside? Will they be malnourished from the reduced egg white?


Did a quick search and here's some answers...



No comments: